Moor Mud has been used since ancient times for beauty treatments. With high levels of organic content, thousands of years old Moor Mud is manually harvested in Europe without addition of chemical substances.
Heilmoor clay is the official name for moor, an important health and wellness ingredient for many centuries.
In Austria, a rare form of nutrient-rich peat which was formed during the Ice Age as the result of a geological shift which caused a layer of rich vegetation (including herbs, plants and flowers)
Submerged under up to 60 feet of clay, where it remained, cocooned within the Earth, and now totally protected against pollution. One of the first users of moor was Cleopatra herself.
Moor Mud is great for: Acne Black Heads Dermatitis Dry skin Eczema Psoriasis Mature skin Oily face Open pores Sensitive skin Sun damage Wrinkles
- Charcoal Black: The charcoal draws bacteria, toxins, chemicals, dirt, oil and other micro particles from the skin and carries them away, when we wash.
- Kaolin: It softens the skin. Kaolin helps to cleanse and exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Moor Mud: It improves circulation, reduces tissue inflammation, stimulates the immune system and promotes muscular relaxation.
- Hijiki Extract: Hijiki extract helps nourish the skin with the high level of minerals. It improves skin tone and promotes anti-aging of skin.
- Sorbitol: As a humectants, Sorbitol prevents moisture loss and hydrates the skin
- Beeswax: Carries anti viral, anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin. Forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without clogging the pores.
- Bentonite clay: Bentonite clay helps to remove toxins from pores allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation. Clays help in lightening of acne marks on the face and helps to get rid of scar tissues and stretch mark easily and effectively.
- Multani Mitti: Helps draw out the oil and impurities from the skin. Also nourishes the skin with its rich content of minerals.